I love my iPhone and my iPad. But some aspects of iOS boggle the mind with the oversight of features. Here’s a list of my top offenders:
• timers in the Notifications screen: when running a timer, it should appear with live countdown in the drop down notifications screen. And probably in the lock screen too.
• the Notifications screen needs a “clear all” button
• opening up iOS to allow apps to talk to and share with each other
• we need a Mac App Store viewer app.
• Reminders and Calendar alerts need Snooze options
• easier methods to get to specific settings. Or re-allow 3rd-party apps to access them directly
• App Store trials
• Mobile Safari needs a “Copy Link to Clipboard” action
• let me see the image metadata of the photos I’ve taken with the device